BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Tinyhus ApS is a newly established café/ restaurant and take-away in Copenhagen, Denmark is opening an Indian cuisine restaurant to serve authentic Indian food in Copenhagen. We are looking for kitchen chef with expertise in Indian cuisine (curry & Tandoor).
The work is fulltime, 37hrs weekly divided by 6 days, holiday pay and an amazing workplace.
Qualifications and experience
· Ability to communicate in conversational English
· Diploma or certification in Hotel or Restaurant Management is advantegeous
· At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience in Indian Curry, Biriyani and Tandoori cooking is required. Experience with Tandoor is mandatory.
· Experience with Indian regional culinary delicacies will be preferred; hands-on cooking experience with traditional Bengali (East Indian) cuisines is highly advantageous.
· Can work independently with minimum supervision
· Ability to ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
· Can work with minimal supervision
· Ability of preparing sweet Indian dishes is preferred
· Responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus
· Estimate food requirements and costs.
· Prepare and cook high-quality authentic full course meals and individual dishes and foods.
· Maintain & manage inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
· Control food wastage without compromising on food quality.
· Ensure hygiene and cleanliness at all the times.
· Provide assistance and guidance all kitchen staff and helpers. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Indian Chef job.
Interviews will be conducted as we receive applications, so please send your application soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview process.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
TINYHUS ApS, Søborg Hovedgade, 2870 Dyssegård
Ansøgningsfrist: 15-12-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5946173